Author Topic: Fullscreen Map Feature  (Read 91 times)

MM7565

• View Profile
Fullscreen Map Feature
« on: April 26, 2019, 06:02:15 AM »
Fullscreen Map is only on centered position. I needed to position it, to fit into my Gui. Can we have a Position  Option,  for the Fullscreen Map.

Greetings and thanks for your great support.

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Fullscreen Map Feature
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 06:57:27 AM »
Like specifying a screen rect?

MM7565

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2019, 03:59:52 PM »
Hello
I have the Minimap Position to Custom set, and with the offset I placed it near the upper right Corner.(see Screenshot). Now when I clicked the Fullscreen Button, I want to fill only the 3DView Window with the Fullscreen Map. X,Y position for Fullscreen Map or an offset Function(same as for minmap), to be opened, on exact Position (with the Fullscreen Size Slider), it can be fit in any GUI.
Sorry for my poor English.
Kind Regards

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2019, 01:52:33 AM »
I see, thanks for the screenshot - perhaps the easiest way to specify that area is if you could just drag & drop a UI element (like a panel) for the mini-map placeholder into Compass Navigator Pro inspector - like, hey I want the mini-map over this UI element when going in full screen mode. That panel could be invisible of course but this way you can easily specify the rectangle area without messing with numbers.

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 09:19:56 AM »
Try latest beta - it includes a new UI placeholder option under the full screen options in the inspector. Drag & drop a panel from your canvas that serves as a placeholder for the mini-map in fullscreen mode. That panel will be disabled when the minimap enters fullscreen mode.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2019, 09:22:15 AM by Kronnect »