Liquid Volume is a powerful and highly customizable shader that simulates animated liquid containers. Can be used in 3D scenes and 2D UI (demos included).
Liquid Volume is super easy and fun to use: just add the main script to any primitive (sphere, box, cylinder and similar shape models) to convert it into a liquid container!Purchase ($35)
- Volumetric-based shader for realistic 3D liquid, foam and smoke rendering.
- 4 main variants included: simple (no murkiness), default (blends two liquid components + sparkling effect), texture bumped (which adds overlay texture, bump and distortion effects to the flask) and reflections!
- Refraction Blur + Refraction Distortion with depth aware option.
- PBS flask shader, reacts properly to surrounding lighting.
- Casts realistic shadows.
- Lot of options controlled by a custom inspector! Quickly customize smoke, foam, liquid and flask visual properties like colors, noise, alpha, turbulence, sparkling intensity, deep obscurance, density, thickness, glossiness, smoke speed, ....
- All scenes shown in the demo video included in the asset (Volumetric Fog & Mist used as background in some parts of the video not included).