Author Topic: World Map Strategy Kit 2.0 is here.  (Read 2214 times)

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
World Map Strategy Kit 2.0 is here.
« on: July 25, 2019, 07:16:49 AM »
Hi!

World Map Strategy Kit 2 is now available on the Asset Store. This new update comes with important updates like standard/built-in and LWRP support, an hexify frontiers option, improved grid performance and others. More important, this version is now the active development product. The previous version will remain on the Asset Store but will only receive fixes to reported bugs. All new features, improvements and APIs will be avaialble only in the "2" version.

As announced on this forum, If you purchased World Map Strategy Kit (or the bundle) this year (since January 1st 2019), you're entitled for a free upgrade to World Map Strategy Kit 2. Otherwise the upgrade is just $25. You can upgrade logging into the Asset Store with your usual credentials and you should see the upgrade price and not the regular price. Please send me a pm to get access to the new beta boards for WMSK "2" version.

Link to the Asset Store: https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/world-map-strategy-kit-2-150938?aid=1101lGsd

Note: World Map Globe Edition "2" is now available as well with improved visuals. World Map 2D Edition "2" will be available on the Asset Store in the following weeks as well as a new "Bundle" including all of them.

If you have any question on upgrading, please contact us as usual on the forum or by email. Thank you for using WMSK.

Best regarrds

Kronnect

Anomika

• View Profile
Re: World Map Strategy Kit 2.0 is here.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 11:45:11 AM »
The unity store does not show the upgrade price. I don't remember but I don't think I originally bought it via the asset store. I remember emailing you a purchase order to get bata access. Anyhow, I would like to upgrade. How do I get the upgrade price?

Kronnect

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: World Map Strategy Kit 2.0 is here.
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 03:37:12 AM »
Hi!
Here's the link to purchase the upgrade to WMSK 2:
https://order.shareit.com/cart/add?vendorid=200253877&PRODUCT[300967878]=1
Regards